Sunday 15 October 2017

Drafting and Planning: Film Title

Although my main focus for my trailer is the trailer itself I also have to create a name for the production that relates to the plot and context of the film. Having a good title is essential for a film to be successful as it can make it memorable and become a sales point for the film. Some titles can be ambiguous and therefore create mystery around the film yet still being suitable for the film's ethos.

I should try to keep it simple and try not to be too over complicated. It will be featured on a movie poster. because of this it is imperative that both title and the posters should work in harmony together and support each other  in making the movie look intriguing and also working well to sell the movie to the audiences . I myself have some options for what my trailer could be called, of course the genre of the trailer will be action so I need to make sure that the title has some reference. The potential titles for my film are:
  • Fallout
  • The BadLands
  •  Just a Shot Away
  • The Watchers of The Wasteland
  • Underneath the mushroom cloud 

Here I have come up with 5 potential titles that could become the title of my own trailer. To make sure I pick the right title I am going to let my target audience decide what they believe to be the best title for the trailer


No comments:

Post a Comment