Thursday 8 February 2018

Research into Similar Products/ Organisation /Drafting and Planning: Fake Newspaper

Whilst editing the first draft of my trailer I began to notice two things:
  • When edited down the clips I had were not long enough to fill a full 2:30 time frame for a trailer. So far i have around half of this!
  • I have decided to incorporate the use of a fake newspaper. 
So it is evident that more filming is required for the second half of the trailer which i will highlight in my draft.

But whilst editing I thought it would be worthwhile having a fake newspaper made for the specific purpose of emphasises to the audience the events that took place prior to my moving image project. Therefore this blog post will explore various different fake news papers made for comedic purposes or similar purposes to my own



I have looked at a few websites that allow user to create their own newspaper article:

Here are some of the first results of the draft newspaper for my scene I intend to use it for 







1 comment:

  1. Wow thank you love this website and nice fake news article

    ReplyDelete