Friday 27 October 2017

Organisation: Location - part 1

Lickey Hills



Availability: 24/7. 

Scene: I will be using this location to shoot various scenes, such as the characters trekking through here trying to get to where they are going. I have also considered having a shot that sets the scene for the film with this specific location. Having a voice over as well talking about the harmful effects of radiation and the all residence should '' Retreat to their nearest shelter ''. An action film requires a fighting scene. when ever I have imagined a fight sequence for this particular plot I have imagined it taking place in the wilderness such as this location. I may not use this location right away as there are other places to consider but it is useful to have this location as a backup. It is nice and remote which suits the ethos of the trailer and I think beautiful shots can be created here.  

I have been here multiple times and as I know the area there is no real cause for concern when it comes to safety. As this is a public area no permissions are needed to film here. 24/7 access. I think highly of this area as to me this is perfect from filming. 

This is the first part of my location post as I also need to explore some other possible locations for filming which I will showcase in a future blog post.



No comments:

Post a Comment