Saturday 25 November 2017

Drafting and Planning : Unintentional Footage

I was at bonfire night this weekend and whilst i was stood amongst the people there to observe the fire works i noticed a scene that could fit into my final piece. Below is that scene

Wide Shot - Gang Bonfire Scene
 

By messing around with lighting on my camera i managed to just have the flames visible with silhouettes of people around it. If removed all sound and put in a fire sound effect a Short but good scene this could be. I was thinking abut putting this at the beginning during grey's speech to contrast what he is saying. Overall when i edit this clip it will probably only last around 1-2 seconds as a convention of an action movie is to tease the audience with quick fast paced scenes to grab their attention. I think this would be perfect.  

No comments:

Post a Comment