Wednesday 1 November 2017

Organisation - The First Shooting Days

To be able to have enough time to edit my final piece I must have all the filming done Before Christmas. This means that I must begin shooting my trailer as early as possible.


Nov 4 and 5 
Using these dates, I can now create a call sheet for the actors describing the shots that will be filmed on these dates and where they will be located. I am confident that two days will be enough time to film all of the content for my trailer, however if I do not get everything shot I can contact the actors and discuss further dates to film additional shots. Starting early means I have enough time to rectify anything later on if needs be. Anything mistakes means I will have enough time to go back and reshoot any scenes I feel need re-shooting. currently I have a script in development with some scenes which need to be filmed from it. However, it is no where near finished therefore i will Finish this ASAP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment