Thursday 28 December 2017

Drafting and planning: Commencement of editing

Now that all of the filming is near enough done, with a possible re-shoot for a few scenes, I can now begin the editing phase of my moving image project.

Now I have started the editing process this will give me ample time to make a well edited trailer. I have trimmed the length  of a few of the scenes to make them the required length As you can see in the top right of the screenshot i have much in the way of scenes to edit and place into my trailer. This means i can easily put them together and edit it as i'm going along. I have used the story board i have created to help with the structure and the length of each scene that i have started to edit. I have also started to add some sound effects and music to the scenes that i believed needed them or i wanted them to have. However as you can tell there are some scenes which need to be finished and completed and these are scheduled to be completed very soon so then i will have the whole trailer to edit and make perfect but for now i have started the stage of the scenes that i do have done to make time scheduling much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment