Thursday 23 November 2017

Drafting and Planning : Defensive scene



In one scene, the group come across a potential threat who makes a remark to the female member of the group, Harley. Immediately jack Sinclair becomes defensive and threatens to shoot the individual where he stands.  I recorded quite a lot of footage for this sequence in my trailer, but i haven't edited down yet . However, there are other clips we are yet to film that go with this scene due to an actor not being able to make it. For this scene we had the camera man say the line that actor would of said so Harry could deliver his best performance and make it as real as possible.


Wide shot - Group Hold Their Ground 


In the focus group blog I talked about the road which was suggested to me by my teacher. There is a scene that i have looked at that i have took inspiration from. Its a similar scene to this where the boy is threatened bu a man and the boy's father threatens him with a gun. This created a lot of suspense and a uneasy tone which is something i would love to try and replicate for my final piece. I am happy with this scene  but i need to film the other parts of the scene in order for it to make sense and then edit it down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment