Wednesday 22 November 2017

Drafting and Planning Costumes Part 2

I have already briefly talked about costumes but now i have made my final decisions on outfits for characters.

 I decided that each character would have their own costume to make them look unique whilst keeping the dystopian effect of the wasteland. for example i have used ripped pieces of clothing to convey this to the audience. I also wanted to use a boiler suit with a gas mask to convey the idea that a disaster had occurred and  that precautions were needed to keep safe from radiation etc. I am happy with these costumes and i think it will bring uniqueness to each character.
I also gave some of the characters different gloves to highlight the fact that they are scavenging for anything.


















before 

After 




No comments:

Post a Comment