Saturday 18 November 2017

Drafting and Planning: Fight Scenes

A primary Convention of an action trailer is to have some fights scenes in some shape or form which will connote the type of film to the audience. I have shot some basic scenes with my actors but may re-shoot them to choreograph them better. However if they are better when they are edit them and trim them then i may keep them. I also intend to put my music with this scene so it is imperative i get it right and take care when putting it together.



I will see if these shots will make the final piece, or even the draft, but they will be the general idea for my fight scene and will be the foundation for deciding what music to use for the production in a survey which i will link to the survey takers.

No comments:

Post a Comment