Wednesday 8 November 2017

Drafting and Planning : Title of Film and Typography

I have converged with some friends who understand what my aim is for my project. I have pitch to them my ideas and my possible names for my moving image project. From doing this i have came up with  title 'Underneath The Mushroom Cloud' which i recieved from a survey and have received positive feedback on from my peers. The idea of the title comes from the cloud formed from when a nuclear bomb is detonated. 


Now that I have the name of my title 'Underneath The Mushroom Cloud' I have got to decide on what typography I want to use for my project. I am going to come up with 4 ideas to start off my the title typography of the film. Each variation should be justified in the choices I make. I will give reasons why i have chosen specific fonts and styles.

I have picked these first few fonts as basic first designs for my typography of my film title. They all convey as sense of war and a sci - fi tone which is a sub genre of this film 
However before i decide to go any further with these fonts i should see what the internet has to offer first but at the moment i am happy with what I have found here. 





No comments:

Post a Comment