Thursday 9 November 2017

Research Into Target Audience: Focus Group Feedback

Today i pitched my ideas to a focus group which consisted of my entire media class and teacher. I received positive feedback and constructive criticism which will let me improve my idea overall. 


Everyone who i received feedback from clearly understands my genre and plot line for my film trailer. Overall i received positive feedback on the originality of the idea and how i want to create it however the only criticism i found was common and correlated with what everyone was set was the location of where i intend to film as it may be '' Tricky '' to find a suitable location to film however my teacher said there may be some location in Birmingham that give a dystopian effect and would be able to create a realistic environment in terms of my plot. He said that over the coming weeks i need to find a location suitable to film. He also mentioned a film i should look into called

THE ROAD

Because it has a very similar plot to my own film and is definitely worth me checking it out to see if there are any parts that can inspire my piece  

No comments:

Post a Comment