Thursday 21 December 2017

Organisation: Last shooting days

I have stated in my previous 'shooting days' blog post that I will need to shoot more small scenes for my trailer to finish it off. I doubt that i can get these before Christmas however would like to get them done around 26th - 27th of  December. However some of my actors won't be available for these dates due to family commitments, but have said that they are able to film on the 2nd and 3rd of January 2018 therefore i now have my final dates to film and will film their scenes on this day. On the 26th it appears that it may snow but won't be severe enough, I believe, to postpone filming any further. If it does i will be able to do those scenes on the 2nd and 3rd of January. When these scenes are done, the filming part of my coursework will now be concluded. this means i can spend more time on the editing of my coursework so it is made to appear as an action trailer. 

December 2017 Dates 
January 2018 Dates 
Shots to still shoot

  1. The Main protagonist and his group walking through the woods. 
  2.  Over the shoulder shot of the main antagonist 
  3.  High angle shot of group walking
  4. Main antagonists men walking through forest with lit torches 


I hope to film these short scenes on the filming dates specified above and with those scenes done my trailer should be done and ready for editing




No comments:

Post a Comment