Wednesday 6 December 2017

Organisation: Shooting Days

After my first few shooting days and Making amendments to my scripts i have decided that this weekend will be a perfect time to film. The 9th and 10th of December means everyone will be able to film. This will take place in the Lickey Hills for scenes which take place within a forest. being able to shoot on a weekend means I  will be more free and have more creative elements as if i were to shoot in the week i would not have as much time to be able to do it. Now that i have created a date for my filming i can now create a call sheet for the day of filming describing the locations and the shots for the shoots of the day.

I will have other recording days for different locations and settings which i can't get to on these particular days in the future. These dates will be added later on in this blog once these dates are filmed.


No comments:

Post a Comment