Monday 5 February 2018

Drafting and Planning : Final distributor choice.

After looking at some of the biggest production companies around today, Paramount, universal and Warner Bros, It is clear that i want this film to be a non - independent film as these are large non - independent film companies. I have researched into all three of these companies all possessing the possibility of funding my film however i have decided to go with Paramount pictures.


         

Although the other two are big companies and could get behind my film I felt was a better option as Paramount do films similar too my own like Terminator and World War Z which makes me feel that my film would have a place somewhere amongst Paramount pictures. I will use this logo in my draft to make my trailer look realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment