Saturday 10 March 2018

Organisation : photography for Ancillaries

The final deadline for my coursework is vastly approaching. At the moment I feel secure and very confident that I will meet the deadline. However for me to be successful in my ancillary projects I must have a main image for my poster and magazine cover. So far I have started to apply the conventions to both of my ancillaries yet I am lacking photos. Therefore I have taken a series of photos that I will use for my ancillaries.

Poster:



These are the photos I intend to use for my poster. From my research and planning I intend to cut the photos down the middle to create a sense of a standoff between the two characters. Although Stephen ( Top Photo) doesn't appear in the trailer his voice is heard towards the end of it as the main antagonist therefore this is the reason he is on the poster.Some of the inspiration for this below:


Magazine


After doing my magazine survey it was suggested that I just have the main character on the magazine by themselves. Although i did like the other magazines i feel like this one worked well as it utilises direct address which main images of magazine covers do a lot to draw in consumers. I have used a light background so it is easy for me to cut out my cover star easily, including the poster. Overall I am happy with the photos I have taken.  

No comments:

Post a Comment