Sunday 18 March 2018

Research into Target Audience: Trailer Feedback

Today I thought that I would show a few of my friends the trailer at its current state. Personally. I am quite happy with where it is at now and I think that after making several small changes I will have my final draft. I have used Instagram again and asked the people who I showed the trailer to (who would fit into my target audience) whether they enjoyed the trailer and if there were any possible improvements.





Overall they seemed to really enjoy the trailer which I am very happy about and my dystopian world has come across well, better then i thought it would.  There were some small improvements that  could be made before the trailer is finished...

  • Making sure all of the sound levels are equal, as occasionally the dialogue could not be heard which i think was the problem with Louis as he felt it didn't work enough or felt it didn't have enough of an impact on the audience. whilst the background music was too loud or vice versa. I will make sure this is corrected for the final draft I hand in.
  • A personal thing is that there are no credits at the end of the trailer which I need to do before i hand in the final piece


Apart from this, I am almost finished with my trailer and just need to finish the ancillary products I am in the middle of creating and the project will be complete! I am currently very happy with how everything is turning out.

No comments:

Post a Comment