Saturday 24 March 2018

research into target audience: Poster tagline typography choice

When I began constructing my poster I had successfully chosen a tagline, through the use of a messenger survey. From the survey I was told that the audience preferred 'Hunt Before Your Hunted'. This was useful for me as it meant that I now had an effective tagline which would help audiences remember my product and film. However I also explored Typography and found two fonts that I liked the most. If you want to see the poster with the typography again this link will take you to the blog post: https://adamtoo13.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/drafting-and-planningorganisation.html

I sent the two posters to a group to see which on they felt was better. This was the response:
Font 1 = PIO
Font 2 = Jangly walk





The overall feedback was that the second font, PIO was too messy and didn't really go with the post apocalyptic setting as good as the Jangly walk font. I would like to add a personal note that i felt  that jangly font was better to begin with and better emphasised the graffiti hand written tagline for the apocalyptic era.  

The poster looks like this with the Jangly font. 


No comments:

Post a Comment