Thursday 25 January 2018

Organisation: First draft deadline

As a class our teacher told us that the first draft that we are currently working on needs submitted to him by the end of the half term. The deadline for the first draft is the 

15th of February 

As a student, who is working on their trailer, I feel this will be extremely useful as I can get feedback off someone who has been doing this for years and knows how a trailer should look and feel. At the moment I have edited several clips but my trailer isn't in a clear order. Before the deadline i should at the very least ensure that my trailer flows well  and is in order. The feedback given will be very useful ad will ensure i can make my trailer much better.


Ideally my trailer should be around 2 minutes and 30 seconds maximum but i feel that perhaps I haven't quite reached that figure. My trailer is around 2 mins in length so if necessary more filming could take place. Perhaps it is also worth me viewing my research stage into trailers and reminding myself of the common features of a trailer.   

No comments:

Post a Comment