Saturday 13 January 2018

Organisation : Rescheduling and re-shoots.

After filming my scenes and looking them over during the editing phase I have decided that I would like to re-shoot a few scenes due to them not being the way I want them to be. This only applies to a few scenes in my trailer which will not effect the timing or flow of my trailer. This will be this weekend. This will allow me to organise my actors, time and location before re-shooting. By doing this at the beginning of the weekend i will have the rest of the weekend to edit the scenes into my trailer.

One of the scenes that needs to be re-shot is in within an dystopian looking place as this would suit my trailer. This place of filming is Birmingham's city centre which is easy to access and safe as I have shot many scenes here and have not came cross much in the way of hazards.


Another scene that needs to be re-shot is the group gathered around a camp fire. I felt this scene could of been shot much better and will be done on the same day as the other one to ensure that they are edited ASAP

No comments:

Post a Comment