Thursday 22 February 2018

Drafting and Planning: First Draft : My own personal feedback

The week preceding half term our class had to give their first draft into the teacher to be marked and to receive feedback upon so we can improve upon it after half term. This gave the entire class the opportunity to see where they were at.

Although i have given my work to sir to see what he would improve I am certainly able to look at what i think needs to be improved in my trailer before receiving his feedback after half term. We can then see if their are things we both agree upon.

My thoughts 

  • Now that I have edited what I have I can now see what shots that remain. Obviously more shots are needed to be filmed for my trailer so over half term I will assemble my actors together and begin filming with them.
  • The music in the trailer should only be around 14 seconds longs. In my first draft i used around 45 seconds which obviously means it needs to be shortened down. I still am yet to use the song from Kaleo which may replace the song currently in its place.
  • Some of the editing needs to be tidied up in places and some narrative needs to be recorded for better clarity 
  • Inter-titles need to be added to the trailer to add a greater understanding for the audience 

However some of the positives of the trailer is that all of the beginning is filmed and bits and pieces of the middle is recorded along with the ending.   the trailer also gives a narrative that could still be followed even though it was not completely finished. Another thing i believe my trailer excelled well in was the sound part and i think this really helped my trailer come across as more effective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment