Sunday 4 March 2018

Organisation : Pick Up Footage

I was editing my trailer and realised that I just needed one or two small things that would contribute a lot to my trailer, for example I wanted to add one shot in which the protagonists run through a dystopian looking environment. I used this shot from a park which has a destroyed motor bike reforcing the dystopian world and the action genre. I wanted to emphasise the fact they are in constant danger and must find ways to survive. The snow adds to this shot a lot and goes with other scenes that include snow.
                                     
I also wanted to include some of the potential antagonists, the bandits and give them their own shots which would fill in gaps throughout the trailer




That is all of the footage I need and my trailer is now pretty much complete apart from small tweaks and changes I need to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment